Monday, October 4, 2010

WedDing, ReunION, COnference, PaRK City, and StAR WARsss

This past weekend Logan and I took a trip down to Utah. On Friday night I had a wedding reception to go to and he had his missionary reunion to attend. We split ways and reunited with old friends. The next day we went to Park City to see Logan's sister Nicole. It was so much fun spending time with her and her family. Then, on Sunday we went to temple square and watched the morning session of conference in the Tabernacle. I love that building and watching conference there was a special experience. We had a great weekend and are now back to work. Can't wait till the next road trip!



While in Utah we stayed with Logan's old missionary companion in SLC. His house is amazing they have some great art work and the house is so UniQuE. Here they used Covers of The New Yorker as Wall Paper.
They have an entire room that is tribal themed. This is my favorite piece of art in the house.
Best of all in this house is the Star Wars memorabilia
I love you Haun
I got to sleep next to these two
Yoda and I
This probably wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't such a nerd, but it was kind of the highlight of my weekend:)
This picture was taken on the way to Park City. I made Logan pull over and take a picture because I am obsessed with the color of the leaves.


Love, TAy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!