Wednesday, December 21, 2011










Last night Logan and I went with Sam and Ashley to see the temple lights. It was my very first time and it was amazing. We stopped by Maveriks and got some super rich Hot Chocolate and then strolled around till our fingers felt like they were going to fall off.
We leave for California tomorrow morning and I cannot wait!!! I have one more day of work and about a billion things to do of course. But it is only one more day and since Logan is out of school he is cooking and cleaning all of the time. This morning he woke me up with coffee cake and a morning movie on the couch (which is my favorite). I keep wishing that he won't go back to school so I can keep him all to myself:) We can't wait to be with our families again. One more day!!!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. The single best thing in Utah... the Salt Lake City Temple at Christmas. So beautiful. Yay Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! There's nothing like temple square at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete