Wednesday, February 12, 2014




 ^^^Airport pics were obviously necessary^^^



 ^^^The boys were always swimming, playing baseball, running, or trying to catch crabs^^^






 ^^^Logan and I were reading constantly on this trip^^^



 ^^^Hushpuppies and frog legs. Everything in that meal was fried^^^




 ^^^The Rees girls driving the boat^^^



 ^^^They obviously found lots of things to jump off of^^^







 ^^^Logan caught, cooked, and ate his crab^^^






 ^^^The Grove was an everyday pit stop, because who doesn't need an absurd amount of ice cream^^^


^^^Here it is the first fish I ever caught. We have rule that if we catch anything we have to eat it. My fish looks little, but he put up a fight!^^^

I guess I am not completely done catching up on pictures. I forgot about all of the photos on my phone from our Florida trip. So here is our trip according to my iPhone:)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!