Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SCHool, ScHOOL, sCHOOl

School has started and Logan and I have hit the ground running. This is my lame excuse for never blogging, but our lives are crazy! We go to school, work, and finally come home and then we have to do the funnest thing in the world...Homework. It is killing me. Usually by this time in the sememster I have found my rhythm, but I am drowing in reading assignments. When I go to bed I dream about the reading assignments that I didn't get done! Reading, we used to be friends and now you haunt my dreams. Sad. I can't wait for the day when I can lay in the grass and read beautiful books with amazing cover art, just because I feel like it. Unfortunately I have a feeling this won't come until I graduate college... We will see. Until then Logan and I will continue school, work, and homework. Onward!!!


Love, TAy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!