Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweep Sweep

So as you all know my ladies are coming TOMORROW and I am in the cleaning mode. My mother (bless her) is a very clean lady so when she comes to visit I clean my house for about a week so it will be ready. Funny Story... Last night I was in the mode I changed into my cleaning clothes, put my hair on top of my head, and blasted some music to pump me up. Then after only and hour of cleaning the power went out. I don't know what the Universe is trying to do, but Kimala comes tomorrow and my house needs to be spotless. So I am trying again tonight. I don't think I have ever cleaned out from under my refrigerator, but there is a first time for everything:)


Art by Banksy. Check him out. He is one of my favorites.

Love, Tay





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!