Friday, November 25, 2011












This past week has been amazing. Kimala came on Monday night to Utah and stayed until this morning. Then Sean, Rach, and Mckay came on Tuesday and we all stayed in Highland with our Aunt Donna. On Tuesday Kimala and I went shopping at H&M and ate at Cheesecake Factory. I love nothing more the spending a day shopping with my Madre.
For the rest of the week we prepared for THANKSGIVING. Thursday was the perfect day. We got up had waffles and cooked all morning. Well I watched mostly, but I made the green bean casserole and it was pretty tasty I think. After dinner we laid on the floor and rested up. Then the games began we played so many board games it was ridiculous. When we could stay up any longer we crashed downstairs. Logan and I stayed in my Aunt's basements and feel asleep right next to the fire. I love the Holidays so much because it means I get to spend time with my family and that is one of my favorite things. Thanksgiving was super successful and I can't wait till Christmas. We picked out our Christmas tree today! More pictures soon!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. hey i've slept in that house!!!..... and i was in charge of the green bean casserole too :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with family during Thanksgiving! Not to mention shopping at H&M. Gah I can only imagine the great finds you came back with ;)

    ReplyDelete