Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Last night I ordered this little beauty from a cutie little Etsy Shop. She does beautiful water color paintings and has a huge collections of LDS temples. I ordered the LA Temple because this is where Logan and I were sealed for time and all eternity. The temple holds such a special place in our hearts and i want to have a constant reminder of the sacred commitments we made to each other on August 7, 2010. I can't wait to get it in the mail and pick out the perfect frame so I can hang it in our home. Go check out her collection!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I love Etsy! I ordered all of my babies crib bedding from there, among a million other things. Looks like you are doing well, I can't believe that you have been married for almost 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It seems like just yesterday that you and your mom created the perfect reception for me! I miss you guys lots! I'll be home in June so hopefully we can play:)

    ReplyDelete