Wednesday, September 26, 2012













My Babies:
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever love my own children as much as I love my nieces and nephews. Ever since they were born I have been obsessed with them. Maybe it is because they have little bits of my siblings in them that come out in full force when you are not expecting it. When we were in SLO during August I got to spend some quality time with Milla and Mckay. They are so close in age, but could not be more different. Milla is this crazy little spit fire and Mckay is a sweet, loving, and ACTIVE little boy. They are going through the phase right now when sharing is a little difficult. You wake up in the morning to the word "MINE!" being shouted back in forth. But every once in a while you witness the tender moments when they will hug each other or get so excited that the other one is coming back to the house.
I think my love for these little babies branches from my love for my siblings. I know that everyone has varying types of relationships with their families, but I don't think I could get through any of life's challenges without knowing that my siblings were going to be right be my side. I am lucky enough to talk to them at least 4 times a week if not everyday. I know that I am who I am because of their influence in my life whether it be good or bad:) Our family might be crazy, but it is nice knowing that no matter what happens to me, my siblings will be right by my side no matter what.
I can not wait to watch our children develop the type of relationships with their siblings that I have with mine. There is bound to be some screaming, wrestling, and hair pulling, but in there someone will be unbreakable friendships.

Tay

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!