In the last week I have:
- Read my textbooks till I fell asleep on them.
- Made homemade chocolate ice cream with Logan.
- Sewed my very own curtains for our living room and bedroom.
- Gone to the gym twice in 24 hours with my girl Stace.
- Walked across the street to the grocery store 3 times in one day.
- Scoured my house for change so I could go pick up a Diet Coke.
- Had an anxiety attack because some girl was eating carrots during a lecture at school.
- Made Rolo cookies and ate half a bag of the Rolos.
- Cleaned the floor underneath my oven.
- Had multiple dreams about Freudian Psychotherapy.
- Been blessed with the kindest husband in the world.