Monday, January 20, 2014

 ^^^I made Logan send me of a picture of himself before his very first interview^^^

 ^^^My mom sent me home with some succulents, which I am obsessed with^^^

 ^^^While interviewing at USC and UC Irvine Logan found some time to hit up the happiest place on earth with Relda^^^


 ^^^Football craziness^^^

 ^^^Friends and BYU Football^^^


 ^^^We attended every BYU girls soccer game this season, even in the rain^^^

 ^^^Logan interviewed at the Mayo Clinic and became obsessed with the school^^^

 ^^^At the Industrial Sublime exhibit at the Moa^^^

 ^^^Taking a look at Lake Powell on our way to Logan's University of Arizona interview^^^

^^^Logan outside of the White House, while interviewing at Georgetown^^^


After our first couple of weeks in the semester things started to get crazy. I started working at LDS Family Services 20 hours a week while taking 18.5 credits in school and Logan was flying off every week for a different interview. It was such a stressful time because Logan had to miss multiple days of school in order to get to his interviews on time so as a result he spent all his time at home doing homework and trying to catch up. By the end Logan had received 12 interview invitations from all of the country and attended 8 of them. We were so luck to have so many wonderful people pick Logan up from the airport, take him to his interviews, feed him, and let him stay in their homes. I typically get nervous when Logan travels, but it was so comforting to know that he was being taken care of while he was away.
While Logan was gone every week I would spend my weekends cramming for school and hanging out with my wonderful friends. We would go to the football games, go to lunch, and watch movies. I did spend multiple Sunday night watch Pride and Prejudice trying to distract myself from missing Logan, but if you know anything about Jane Austen you would know that it was a failed attempt:) Logan and I have never felt more blessed for the wonderful opportunities that we have been provided with. It is amazing to see all of Logan's hard work pay off.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!