Thursday, January 16, 2014

 ^^^I seriously drool over this picture of Logan with Rocky on the beach^^^



 ^^^Giuseppes on a summer afternoon with my mom is a perfect day for me^^^

 ^^^Logan sent me this picture from the beach. He loves surfing first thing in the morning^^^

 ^^^First day of school picture. Goonies never say die^^^

 ^^^Just getting sonic shakes in my matching PJ set^^^

 ^^^Balloons at the Girls Soccer game^^^

^^^Students rushing the field after we beat the University of Utah in soccer^^^

^^^On our way to the first Football game of the season^^^

^^^The first football game got rained out and we got flooded^^^

^^^My cycling class that I loved last semester. So much fun^^^


So I know I know I am an awful good for nothin blogger. I blogged back in SEPTEMBER and it is currently January. Ekkk. But please forgive me and allow me to share some picture filled catch up posts about what has actually gone on in the last couple of months. After we spent a week in Florida we decided to go home for about 6 days and enjoy the last little bit of time before we went back to school. We went to the beach with the kidlets, ate awesome food, and hung out with our parents. When we got home we started taking advantage of our all sports passes and became crazy BYU sports fans:) The beginning of the semester was fun because the hard work hadn't completely set in so we had some time to enjoy ourselves and the last of the warm weather. At the beginning of the Fall semester Logan had just finished his primary and secondary applications for medical school so were just hanging out waiting for the interview invitations to come. We knew that the semester was going to get really crazy and hectic fast so I am happy that we got to spend  this time together enjoying our last fall in Utah:)

3 comments:

  1. your hair...YOUR HAIR!! I want it forever. And I wish I could take a cycling class with you. Miss you!! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find your Goonies t-shirt?? I NEED to get me and my sister one. Erik had actually never seen Goonies until we met, can you believe that! your beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? He never saw it? That is crazy. He is so luck to you looking out for him. I got it at Urban Outfitters. I am sure they still have it online!

      Delete