Friday, January 30, 2015

Baby Update

 ^^^Birthing class curriculum

 ^^^30 Weeks

^^^ 31 Weeks

^^^32 Weeks

How far along are you? 32 Weeks
How am I feeling? I am feeling ok. I think the way that I describe it most is that I feel "heavy."  It is just becoming more difficult to do simple things like get out of bed, get out of the car, and bend over to tie my shoes:) 
Total weight gain?  13 pounds now. My doctor said I should be gaining a pound a week at this point so looks like we have more to go!
How big is baby? According to The Pregnancy Center the babe is now about the size of a large jicama. haha, but my doctor said she is about 4 pounds at this point. I can feel her growing by the day. She is getting really good at kicking me in the ribs on the right side. I also feel her poke out her butt and just shift around when she wakes up. Also she gets the hiccups all the time! I do love feeling her move it makes me feel so connected to her.
Maternity Clothes? For my work I have to wear dresses or skirts everyday so that is what I spend most of the day in. When I get home I throw on my favorite pair of pregnancy leggings and call it a day. That is what I wear most of the time. 
Stretch Marks? I got my first tiny one this week. It is really low on my belly and Logan doubts that it even really exists. I am not going to lie I kind of freaked out when I saw it! I have gone 32 weeks and haven't really had any differences in my skin so it kind of shocked me! I am still wearing lots of belly butter and I try to keep my skin moisturized so it won't itch as it stretches. 
Sleep? Sleeping is getting pretty tough these days. I wake up like 10 times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and since I am only sleeping on my sides my hips will ache horribly. I sleep in really late in the mornings because I am so exhausted from the lack of sleep from that night. I am just trying to sleep as much as I possibly can and I don't really apologize for it! haha
Best moment of the week? The best moment this week was probably practicing hypnobirthing with Logan. He reads me relaxation scripts so we can practice for when the baby comes and it is really cool how the more that we do it the more that I associate his voice with being calm and relaxed. Also I love how much the baby moves when she hears Logan's voice.
Food cravings? I was craving breakfast foods like crazy last week. Logan took me to IHOP and fed me french toast and it was AWESOME!
Food aversions? I don't know it until I smell it. Sometimes it will be something that I normally like, but if it hits my wrong I can't eat it.
Belly button in or out? IN? There is a question mark, because it is technically in, but a little out. haha
What I miss? Sushi and caesar salad.
What I'm looking forward to? My mom and dad are coming next weekend with all of the baby's furniture so we can put together the nursery. I am so excited to get it all organized and decorated so I can just go and hang out in there.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!