Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend I went home for Memorial Day Weekend. It was a long journey home. I went from Idaho Falls to Boise to LA and finally to San Luis Obispo. Logan met me at the airport, but to my surprise I also had something else waiting for me there.


The biggest cookie I have ever seen! The weekend was good we went out to lunch with Kimala, Tani, and baby Milla and it felt so good to be with Logan again.




We also went shopping and Logan found a Lord of the Rings shirt I think he looks better than Aragon.


And what would a weekend be with out some Karaoke. Logan sang some Earth Wind and Fire.


The rest of the weekend was busy with doctors appointments, engagement pictures, wedding planning, and a beautiful bridal shower.


The most important thing is that I got to see my best friend for 3 whole days which is more than I could ever ask for.

TAy

1 comment: