Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday BLOG

Today June 1st marks my BLOGs first birthday! She is one year old now (yes it is a she.) I can't believe it has been a year since I started. It has been such a good experience so far and I love everyone that I have met through it. It is a great outlet for creative ideas and just sharing the beautiful moments in our lives. I have been reflecting on the last year of blogging so I thought I would share a few of my favorite moments with you all. Here is to many more years to come of documenting our life adventure.










Love, Tay

3 comments:

  1. Hope you move in next door that would be a blast. It was so good seeing you today. Good luck with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adorable! Oh goodness, I'm so glad you commented today! I am going to Ethiopia with the ICA in October! I am beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are stunning tay! love your blog & love you!

    ReplyDelete