Friday, June 17, 2011

Mr. Mckay

It's Friday!!! I am so excited that classes are over for a couple of days. I just got done taking my dreaded Psychology test and got an A, now Logan and I are watching Mr. Mckay while Sean and Rachel are at the temple. He is seriously the funniest kid. He loves Elmo and sitting really close to the TV.
Tonight we are going camping with some friends. Logan and I love love love camping. I' m so excited to eat smores, and listen to Logan tell scary stories over the fire. He makes them up as he goes and they are really creepy.
On Sunday it is our last Sunday dinner with Sean and Rachel. I am super sad so we are going to have a Sunday Bash. Logan is BBQing chicken and we are having potatoes, fruit salad, home made garlic bread, and lots more. Logan and I have been so blessed to like close to Sean, Rach, and Mckay. We are going to miss them lots, but not before we can eat ourselves silly this Sunday:) Have s Sunny Weekend!


Love, Tay

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!