Monday, January 17, 2011

Harry Freakin Potter= LiFe

Logan and I are so excited that we don't have school today. We have been hanging around the house doing homework all morning and I am so excited for date night tonight. Logan is taking me to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the Cheap Theater tonight. I saw it right when it came out back at Thanksgiving, but for me once is soooo not enough. I am so excited for tonight. I can't wait to sneak in my own popcorn that i popped at home and watch one of my favorite movies. I love Holidays they make all the other days of classes and work worth it:)



Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. So....I'm thinking about meeting you there! Hope it's cool if I crash your date night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah please do!!!! we love anyone who loves Harry!

    ReplyDelete