Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New YEAR

For family home evening tonight Logan was in charge of the lesson so we watched the new mormon message "Look not behind thee" It was all about looking toward the future and focusing on where you are going not where you have been. So Logan decided it would be a good idea to write letters to ourselves that we would read one year from now. They would be all about where we want to go from now and what we want to achieve. I am so excited to look forward and forget about the past. I think 2011 is going to be a really special year for us.


What do you want to accomplish in 2011?

Love, Tay

4 comments:

  1. This is me, Beckah, commenting on your blog that I check like a true stalker...I'm excited for our double date on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that Bernie and I just watched that mormon message today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go logan, that is such a good idea!!!! I am totallyy going to do that now. Tay so excited for you to be wearing one of the dresses to model for me, you are going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for 2011 i want to see you more :)

    ReplyDelete