Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hopefully The Last Bump Update



38 Weeks and 39 Weeks


How far along are you? 39 Weeks
How am I feeling? I am feeling tired! At this point I am feeling kind of heavy I believe little girl has just recently dropped down so I am waddling a bit more now, which I have made peace with;) I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced, so I guess that is good that my body is making some progress towards the big day!
Total weight gain?  19 pounds now. I have consistently gained about 1 pound a week, which my doctor seems to be happy with. I really just feel all the weight gain around my stomach, but as a result I have no balance anymore and can hardly get off the couch by myself. Logan is at the point where he will just rolls me off the couch or out of bed. haha
How big is baby? According to our last ultrasound she was 7 pounds and 6 ounces, so she is getting big. Baby center says she is the size of a small watermelon, which for some reason is very unsettling to me. Plus I think she will be way cuter than a watermelon. 
Maternity Clothes? I have been wearing lots of stretchy dresses lately since the temperature has been on the rise down here in Orange County. Mostly I have been living in my bathing suit. Logan and I have been going to the beach as much as possible and I have always been the most comfortable in my bathing suit so that is nice. I think we have been to the beach 3 times in the last 5 days. Today was my last day of work so we will probably go everyday until she comes. I figure I can either nap on the couch or in my beach chair by the water!
Stretch Marks? Yep, I have got a few. They are pretty low on my belly, but I just remember how much I wanted a baby and then when I think about things like stretch marks they just don't seem to really matter.
Sleep? I am trying people! I am trying! Everybody is telling me to sleep as much as I can, but holy cow it is hard when you are the size of a house and cannot get comfortable! I pee every 45 minutes and roll over ever 30 minutes. So in between there I think there is some sleep occurring...maybe.
Best moment of the week? Best moment was my birthday. I turned 26 last Friday and had a really nice day with Logan and friends. Usually for birthdays we choose one or two special activities that we would like to do and make them happen. However, Logan had me make a list and then we did all of them. He said that the babe will be coming soon and he wanted me to feel special and really enjoy myself. I ended up having a lovely time and really enjoyed being with him.
Food cravings? Sushi, sushi, sushi! Oh and pizza. Pizza is one of those things that just always sounds good to me. I have also made numerous batches of homemade biscuits and eat like half of them. You know just keeping it healthy over here in the Thomas house.
Food aversions? I don't love chicken right now. If it is in what I am eating I usually pick it out.
Belly button in or out? Both! At a resting state it is in, but when I am talking, laughing, or excited it shoots out. I think it has a mind of it's own. It makes me nervous...
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my stomach. I LOVE sleeping on my stomach and I cannot wait to try it again after that babe comes out. I also miss my energy level. I feel like my energy is being zapped lately, so I can't wait to get some more when she is out.
What I'm looking forward to? I am so excited to meet our little girl and see what she looks like. I am also excited for my mom and sister to come for the birth. They are very special to me and I cannot wait for them to witness this with me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!