Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My SISTER:)

This is my Sister TANI. She is one of the most wonderful people I have ever known. She has always been there for me, to stand up for me, to love me, and to help make me a better person. Ever since I got married I have really appreciated my sisters presence in my life. She is a free spirit and doesn't care what anyone thinks about her. I love you Tani and I want you to know that I miss you like crazy.

Tani has done my make up and styling ever since I was in high school. I am going to be so happy when someday she is famous and I can say that I was her first client.

Tani and her baby MILLA
Tani did my make up and hair for my wedding. Every detail was attended to because of her.

Tani's crazy offspring.

My beautiful Maid of Honor

The Girls

I love you Tani Girl. Thanks for being such a great big sister:)

Love, TAy

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry. And you know that i hate crying. I love you and you make me a better sister because you are me yang. You bring peace and clear thought to me. You are so amazing and make me want to be better every day. I respect you more than you will ever know you are brave and selfless things that i try be more of. YOu Taylor will change the world. I mean that you have all the ability to do and your testimony of the gospel is astonishing. I love you and miss you so. See you soon sis.

    ReplyDelete