Monday, March 28, 2011

Healthy POP

I love popcorn. I eat it all the time. Logan and I started to realize that we couldn't afford to buy boxes and boxes of popcorn to satisfy my cravings so we decided to make homemade popcorn. It is the easiest thing in the world and it is MUCH healthier. We just go and buy popcorn kernals in bulk at Winco for like $2 and we never run out:)

All it takes is: 1 Tbs Vegetable oil, ¼ cup popcorn kernals, and 3 tsp salt.

What you do: Pour the oil into a medium pot, then pour in your kernals, and turn up to meduim heat and cover. Then your kernals will be popped and you will be munching! You can melt some butter and put on top if you like butter but I just like a little salt:)




Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. i love homemade popcorn! love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED WITH POPCORN. I want some right now actually. I actually just gave up butter among other things and was going into depression that I wasn't going to be able to go buy popcorn like I always do. NOW you have saved me with this simple recipe. So, thank you. i love you.

    ReplyDelete