Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Things I am dying to make

Here are some of the dishes that I have been dying to make lately. Oh course with school and work it is difficult to find time to whip up something spectacular, but I am bound and determined to make a few of this oh so delicious recipes. Take a look at my current obsessions...



Flourless chocolate and cream cheese marble cake... ridiculous Cooking for Seven


Fruit on the bottom baked oatmeal...With the heavy cream please. Cooking for Seven

Butter Chicken and Naan. Logan and I LOVE spicy indian food:) Sips and Spoonfuls


Nutella Doughnuts. One of my teachers said I could come over to his house and use his deep fryer. Logan and I are super excited for a night full of doughnuts. Sips and Spoonfuls


Herb Bread. Bread is my weakness. Joy the Baker


Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. mmm these all look soooo delicious!!

    ps. i still want to use you for a photoshoot! i'm just waiting for that darn sun to come out and stay out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to invite us over whenever you cook these.

    ReplyDelete