Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Especially for You

Tomorrow Kimala and Dan are getting into town. If you are not familiar with my family that is my mom and dad. They arrive in Rexburg tomorrow evening and I cannot wait to play with them. As of right now I have one class down and four more to go tomorrow! Four finals in one day. I just keep telling myself not matter how I do the week will eventually be over. I love being around my family and I am a huge momma's girl. It's ridiculously true. I was talking to a friend yesterday about my mom and she said, "Your mom spoils you so much." haha. It's so true and I wouldn't have it any other way:) I am so grateful that my parents are coming all the way from California to be with me on the day of my Graduation. I love them so much and am so happy that they have been apart of every big event in my life (and a bunch of the little ones too). My brother and his family are coming back into town tomorrow as well. Sean and Rach have only been gone a couple of weeks and I already miss them. I especially miss Kayo and his crazy ways. I will try to document the rest of these week, but sometimes it can be difficult when you are distracted by all the fun going on. AND on Friday Tony and Relda (Logan's parents) get here. It is going to be a weekend to remember! I hope everyone has a good week and finishes their finals with ease. You can all do it! Remember it will be over eventually!

Love, Tay

1 comment: