Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Bug

This last month has been crazy with school, work, and preparing to move, but we have had lots of fun. During the dead of Winter up here in Idaho I would always tell Logan, "Just wait for summer it is like nothing else you have experienced." Now that summer is here we are going on bike rides, laying in the park on Friday evenings, camping every weekend, eating more smores then I ever have, going to the lake, eating watermelon, playing soccer, and soaking up the sun. Here are some pics from the last month!


Logan creating fire

Playing Settlers at our camp site

Morning after camping... love the puffy eyes:)

Mckay got ahold of a very interesting book in our bookcase

YIKES!

Rolo Cookies on a Sunday afternoon



Sunday Feast: My grandma's fried chicken, stuffing, and green bean casserole

This month has been awesome and I can't wait for July when my mom and dad come AND Logan's mom and dad come. It is going to be a celebration for sure! Have a good long weekend!

Love, Tay

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I'm bringing to dinner tomorrow? Another green bean casserole!!! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete