Friday, August 19, 2011






















Costa Rica Part 2! Here are some more pictures from our trip... They just keeping on coming.
Funny story. When we left to go on our trip we left  our car at Logan's brother Sam's house in Sandy Utah. They just moved to a cutie little neighborhood that Logan and I were admiring. When we got back in the US my sister told me about what happened to our car while we were gone. The day after we left for Costa Rica some crazy kid shot our car with a BB Gun and shattered the back windshield!!! The crazy rouge BB Gunner shot at 6 other cars in the neighborhood and owned my poor little car. Her name is Robin by the way. So while we were gone Logan's brother got our back windshield replaced. Insane right? All I have to say is my kids will never own a BB gun for a good reason. haha

Love, Tay

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these pictures are amazing! It looks like you guys had so much fun and did all the wild things that Costa Rica is known for. I can't wait to hear more!

    P.S. We miss you guys like crazy. It's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete