Friday, August 26, 2011



















Last Thursday we went to SLO's famous Farmers Market. It is a huge farmers market that is held on Thursday nights. There is amazing fresh produce, food vendors from all the restaurants on the streets, bands playing, and tons of people. We went and had ribs, sushi, and tasty desserts. Logan and I have had an amazing time in SLO. I made a huge batch of chocolate covered strawberries and we ate at our favorite grill. We are soaking in the bliss. Tomorrow we leave to go back to Provo because Logan starts  school on Monday and I start work on the same day. I have a lot more pictures from our trip so I will be posting them as soon as I can. BYE BYE!

Love, Tay

3 comments:

  1. you guys are going to be the cutest parents ever! sorry, i couldnt help but think it :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i would do to walk downtown san luis hand in hand and go to firestone and eat a tri tip sandwhich right now......

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable in those colorful stripes!! and i miss you here in rexburg!

    ReplyDelete