Saturday, September 24, 2011






Makall and Chocolate Chip muffins. What a good mixture:)
This week I made logan chocolate chip muffins from scratch. They were super easy  to make and really really tasty. They are made with sour cream which makes them so incredibly moist. You should all try them out it was my first muffin attempt and it had a tasty end.
Makall was passing through Provo and was nice enough to meet up with me for lunch. We sat and ate and talked forever. We love meeting up because we can always pick up right where we left off. I am currently in the process of trying to make makall move to Provo so we can actually see each other more then once a year. Makall is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She is a true friend, and a wonderful mother. I am so glad that I can call her my best friend. Makall have I convinced you to move here yet? I'll keep trying:)

Love, Tay

4 comments:

  1. If you want to make those muffin next weekend while we're there, you can! Glad you had fun with Makall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look beautiful tay! bet it was so fun to see each other! we're moving to utah in december. miss you here in rexburg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have more than convinced me! i wish it were that easy..... miss you

    ReplyDelete