Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted a vanity dressing table. I wanted to lay out all of my make up and perfumes and sit and lazily get ready for the day. Someday I will own one and fulfill my need for old school beauty and glamour. I am working like crazy this week because this weekend we are having company! Sean, Rachel, and Kayo are coming and staying with us on Friday night. They are then heading off to Ohio on Saturday, but I get them on Friday! I am so excited and I am planning a huge breakfast before they have to leave for the airport. Lindsay one of my dearest friends is also coming up for conference weekend! She will be staying with us on and off for about a week. I can't wait to see her and rent "The Outsiders" and watch it with her and Logan. I know if sounds crazy, but it is one of our favorite movies so it will definitely be on the schedule. Ricardo (Rick)  Logan's brother will also be coming up for conference and hanging out with us. It is going to be a  busy weekend in the Thomas house, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh bragging moment... Logan had three HUGE tests last week and after studying day and night he rocked all of them. I am so proud of how hard he works. His good scores are a reflection of his hard work, dedication, and commitment. I got so lucky with this guy.
Also, since I graduated two months ago I have read the following books:
The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo 480 pgs.
Night 109 pgs.
Breaking Dawn 768 pgs.
The Huger Games 374 pgs.
Catching Fire 391 pgs.
Total: 2,122 pages
I have just been reading anything that is around me. Let me know if you have read any good books lately. Right now I am starting The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Have a great Tuesday!

Love, Tay

3 comments:

  1. Have you read the Help yet??? Everyone raves about it. And I don't know how you reread things..I cannot do it!!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The help is amazing! Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is the best book ever. And the Hunger Games. I have the same reading list as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo good? I don't know why I haven't read it, I've wanted to for so long!

    ReplyDelete