Thursday, September 15, 2011


When I saw this picture my heart stopped. This is a homemade puff pastry filled with homemade whipped cream and raspberries. I want to make them so bad, and might take on the challenge this Saturday. I also just found out that my BEST FRIEND Makall and her cutie little fam are coming into town next week and I get to see them! It has been way to long since I have seen Makall and since she is one of my favorite people in the world I can't wait to play with her. The Provo life is movin right along and Logan and I are hanging on for the ride:)

Love, Tay

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! And so beautiful. I love how food can be a work of art. (As if it wasn't already wonderful enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks so delicious!
    I just flipped through your posts, such lovely pictures :)

    - You've got yourself a new follower (via googlefc)

    xx Seph

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just blogged about how excited you are to see me?!? i feel so special!!!! i cannot wait to see you. i'll call you soon.. like today or tomorrow. i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete