Tuesday, October 25, 2011





Yesterday was my Milla's second birthday. I can't believer that she is already 2 years old! My sister sent me some pictures of her birthday weekend.
I remember when she was born two years ago. I was lucky enough to be living in San Luis when my sister was nearing the end of her pregnancy. When Tani was getting ready to have Milla I told Tani that I was going to be there when she was born and I was going to help in any way that I could. I then decided that I was going to be Tani's "quarterback". I realize that this sounds funny, but my relationship with my sister is something that few will ever really understand. So when it came time I borrowed scrubs from a friend and marched into that hospital like I owned the place. Everyone was staring at me because I was wearing scrubs and was not a doctor, but I didn't care because I needed to be Tani's "quarterback" whatever that means. Anyways on October 24, 2009 this little angel was born and she is one of my favorite people in the world. Happy Birthday Miss Milla! Your Aunty Tay Tay loves you!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. Kid you have no idea what you do to me when you write stuff like that. I cry like a little baby. I am one lucky sister. You are the QB a girl could ask for. My milla is a blessed little girl to have you as an auntie. I love you sis and thank the lord for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really sweet story. And your niece is adorable.

    ReplyDelete