Thursday, October 6, 2011


October has begun and brought a lot of things with it. Here in Provo it has been 85-89 degrees on average. This week however it has been rain, rain, raining. It is currently 39 degrees outside and as chilly as can be. I am surprisingly happy that it is getting cooler outside. I don't know what it is, but the moment October starts I get into the Holiday spirit. If it were up to me I would  be playing Christmas music every night at home, but Logan won't let me. So I have to settle for listening to it at work instead:) This time of year I am constantly thinking about how grateful I am for the things in my life.

I am Grateful for:
A job that allows me to make a difference in the world
Scented candles
Sunflowers
The look on Logan's face when I come home from a long day of work
Jazzy Christmas music
Diet  Coke
Postum
Coats with hoods
Books that are so good I dream about them
Cocomotion
Logan's face while he sleeps
Peanut M&Ms
Mid-day phone calls with Kimala
 Red pens
Videos of Milla that Tani sends me
Logan's bike
and...
A husband that loves and takes care of me
What are you grateful for?
Love, Tay





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being the main star on my website! I am still going to send you those photos of you I took, I seriously have not forgotten, life has literally been one thing after another but once I make the cd and finish then photos I'll get your address to send them over! thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. im grateful for friends like YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. makall stole my line. love you baby girl:)

    ReplyDelete