Tuesday, March 13, 2012









































Ok, sorry for the insane picture overload, but it is what it is. This past weekend Logan and I drove up to Rexburg for my birthday weekend. On Friday we walked around campus and I missed my school so much. We went to dinner and played with Mckay all weekend. Sean and I have a tradition of giving super random birthday presents to each other. This year he got me zebra print kitchen knives. They are awesome! Sean also made me his famous french toast, I swear it is so tasty. While in Rexburg I also got  to see Alex!!! It was amazing to catch up with her:) I was sad that the weekend had to end.
Today Logan took me to breakfast, Mina decorated my office, Stacey took me to lunch, Logan and I enjoyed a romantic dinner, and Log made me a delicious cake for dessert. Thank you to all of you who have made my birthday amazing!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. im so glad you had an amazing birthday tay! i love you. wish i could have spent it with you. happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday tay!! love you! glad you had a great weekend in rexburg celebrating your b-day!

    ReplyDelete