Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring

Spring is coming! Today is is supposed to be 62 degrees in Provo. I love the warm weather, I am always happier and more at ease when the sun is shinning. This was our first winter in Provo and so far it has been cake. After spending four winters in Rexburg I think would could brave any storm. Here are some things I am loving lately. Maxi skirts and wedges are my current obsession. I can't wait to shed all the layers and welcome Spring back into our lives:)
Tomorrow is my birthday and after work Logan is taking me out to dinner. I am excited to spend time with my favorite person on my birthday. Happy Monday!

Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe how warrrrm it's been! This time last year there was a ridiculous amount of snow on the grown that didn't melt until June! This is my kind of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! If I had it my way it would be summer all year long:)

    ReplyDelete