Monday, July 12, 2010

Color=happiness

Logan and I got a cutie little apartment in Rexburg for when we come back from our honeymoon. Lately I have been so excited about decorating it. I found this amazing Sunshine Medallion Bedspread from Urban Outfitters and I am obsessed with it. It is a perfect blend of 70s flare and calming colors. I am going to pair it with a mustard colored dresser and some gold accents. I am always telling Logan about how much color we are going to have in the house and how sunny and bright it is going to be. He jokes about us living inside a rainbow. I don't care though. Rexburg can be so dark and dreary that you need some color and sunshine to make you happy. So our house is going to be full of color!

Rainbow madness here I come!
Just Kidding Logan:)

TAy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!