Monday, July 12, 2010

A Proud Fiance

On Friday Logan had the opportunity to serve as a speaker for the San Luis Obispo Youth Conference. For the Saturday workshop day he spoke 3 times in a row to 3 different groups of kids. His topic was Living a good life. He started out by talking about his experiences in High School and how certain decisions that he made at that time blessed him greatly. He talked about going to BYU, going on a mission, and now having the opportunity to get married in the temple.
I talked to my mom later that day about how Logan did. She said everyone of his sessions was packed full of kids and they all were so intrigued and touched by his insights. She also said that the next day during the Testimony meeting about 95% of the kids that went up talked about Logan's talk and how much it impacted them.
Logan is so special. He really knows how to connect with people and listen to the Spirit. I am so grateful that I get to marry a man who is willing to serve and share his talents with others. I am so proud of him and am so blessed to have him in my life.

TAy


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!