Saturday, July 3, 2010

On the Road Again...

At this very moment Logan and I are driving to Park City to spend some time with his family. This morning we drove down to Logan Utah and had lunch with his parents. After Lunch we hopped in our cars and started to drive to Park City. About half way there we get a call from Logan's mom Relda. She told us that at the mexican restaurant they accidentally threw away some of Relda's clothes when throwing away the trash. So Logan and I turned around and drove back to Logan to get the clothes! We made it, retrieved the clothes, and a tank of gas and a couple of slurpees later we are back on the road to Park City. We will make it there eventually I know it! Logan is the best fiance ever he is so positive and reminds me to smile everyday. I love him with all my heart and can't believe that in ONE MONTH I get to marry him. Road trips are super fun and I love spending them with Logan:) PArk City here we come!



TAy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!