Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KiMala!

Today July 13th 2010 is the birthday of Kimala Dean Wallo! Yay. Happy Birthday mom. I love you so much and I hope that you are having the greatest day ever.
For those of you who don't know Kimala she is the best mom in the world. She has been my role model for my entire life and i am so proud to call her my mother. I hope that one day I can be as wonderful as she is. She is so strong, funny, spiritual, inspiring, and such a special person to me. I will forever be grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a Christ like mother. I love you mom and I hope today is special and know that you little girl loves you and misses you.

Here are the "BEST OF" Kimala Dean Wallo...

Cooking Thanksgiving dinner
In the second row of the Blue Man Group concert. They gave us ponchos because they said it could get messy!
Just snapping some pics. Everyone is so happy.
Ok mom I know you hate this picture, but I just think you are so cute and don't worry only like 4 people read my blog:)
At Inn N Out on the way to jamie's wedding. Kimala loves Inn N Out!
MOM and her girls.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I haven't stopped laughing since I saw this picture.
Kimala loves her Grandbabies.
Kimala and Friends. P.S. she ironed on that Santa onto her shirt. She makes me want to be crafty:)
Example of why kimala is the best mom ever: Here she is rubbing Tani's feet while she was in the hospital with Milla Baby.
Kimala and Dan, best parents ever!

Mom I love you soooo much I wish I was home with you to celebrate your birthday, but just know that I am thinking about you....

Love,
Your TAy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!