Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter BUNNY

Happy Easter! Logan and I went to Salt Lake this weekend for Logan's brother Sam's wedding. They had a beautiful wedding and dinner in Salt Lake. His bride Ashley looks gorgeous and so did the decorations. The dinner was at a place called Cafe Trio in Cottonwood. Seriously if you have never been there GO! It was so delicious and the kept my Diet coke glass full the entire time. Thats pretty much all it takes to make me happy:) Logan's whole family came up and we all stayed in a condo together. We had lots of fun meals and an Easter Egg hunt. We felt like kids again. Logan just played with his Neices and Nephews the whole time. I think it was the highlight of their lives. He loved it to. He is going to be such a good daddy:) This is a picture is of my chocolate bunny that I was nibbling on all the way home back to Idaho. It was super tasty. Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter Day!




Love, Tay

2 comments:

  1. you mentioned diet coke and chocolate in this post. i hope you dont die of migraines this week. only trying to look out for you:) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha i thought the exact same thing. i gave up diet coke 2 weeks ago and it was the most awful thing of my life. i didnt realize that i was actually so addicted. talk about fat migrane for a straight week....

    ReplyDelete